Monday, November 16, 2009

The Week in Review

As promised, here's an update on how I did with my goals...which was much worse than I hoped :( Here's the code: Green = done on time (yay me!), red = not done at all (boo), yellow = done, but on a different day.

Weekly Goals:
Monday (my half day at school): Check on supplies for Tuesday's Art project
jog/walk for 30 minutes
Sweep and Swiffer Wet master bathroom
Wash bath rugs
Clean bathroom sink bowls
Wipe bathroom counters (side note: get granite cleaner. For today, damp rag and wipe dry)
Dust living room
Meeting at church

Tuesday:
Sweep/Swiffer Wet kitchen, laundry room, breakfast nook, and entry (it sounds like a lot more than it is)
Vacuum living room and bedroom
Jog/walk if weather permits (currently only day this week of forecasted rain)

Wednesday:
Windex mirrors and other shiny surfaces

Thursday:
Wipe down tub and shower in MBath
Begin packing for Nashville!
Begin laundry if time allows

Friday:
Leave for Nashville!!!!

I told y'all it was pretty abysmal. I have a good reason. Really, I do. OK, it's not GOOD, but I have an excuse. We're having a budget crisis at school and I found out Monday after I dismissed the half-day kindergarten that they can't afford me. I was still able to go to a conference Thursday and Friday, since it was already paid for (which is always a great learning experience. I want to go every year, even if that was it for me at that school!). So basically, on Monday I came home and worked out all my frustration (note all the green) until I had to leave for my church meeting (Obviously, with the after school meeting, I had less time than anticipated). Then, Tuesday and Wednesday I came home and wallowed, having myself a pretty nice little pity party.
I've got a plan of action though and am feeling pretty good about it. Especially since when I told Husband and my parents, they were very supportive rather than worrying.

Here's the plan for this week:
Monday: Finish laundry from the weekend
Dust

Tuesday: Dentist appointment
Call about a posted job (I sent a resume last week. This posting is 2 weeks old though)
Call to be put on Jessamine County's sub list
Vacuum

Wednesday: Windex

Thursday: Bathrooms

Friday: Laundry

Disclaimer: I'm fighting a cold this week, so expect to see lots of yellow next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment