Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dear Santa,

I realize it's not yet Thanksgiving, thus a Christmas Wish List now is a little over-kill. However, I'm hoping to beat the rush so you have adequate time and resources to make it happen. As you know, we recently purchased our first home! We love it, but I'm itching to start really decorating.
To start, I'd these totes for the office. I keep my crafty stuff there and these totes in green, navy, and stripe would be just the ticket to keeping me organized.












I would also like a media cabinet, similar to this, for our massive DVD collection. You have been very generous to us over the years and we have amassed quite the DVD and video game collection. Our current shelf is not only running out of room, but it's not very stable. I fear for future children.













Our living room is close to being finished, except for a paint job (Do you have any elves that would like to help with that?). I have been thinking that in addition to some kind of curtain for our windows, I'd like a console table for behind the sofa. Something to keep a lamp or two on and perhaps some flowers or a stack of books. I believe it's a feng shei principle to not have the back of your couch be the first thing one sees upon entering the living room anyway.












Finally, I would like to request a quilt stand. My mother generously offered us a quilt that belonged to my great-aunt. It is hand stitched and very old. I want to be able to display it, just not on the bed. This new bedding would help with that as well :).















I hope I am not asking too much of you. I realize there are many people in much more serious circumstances than us. They absolutely deserve your full attention. However, if you could help one or two of my wish list items, I would be greatly appreciative. I have tried very hard to be good this year; I almost always eat my veggies and go to bed when I'm told.
Thank you for all that you do and for considering my requests. As always, cash works, too.
Sincerely,
Wee

No comments:

Post a Comment