Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

It's a good thing I didn't resolve to post more regularly! The bad part is, I plan on starting the Couch to 5K running program (I ran 5Ks every Saturday in the fall in high school...not so much now!), but it's currently 21 and feels like 8. I'm not exactly swimming in the cold weather exercise clothes, so I may have to find a few substitute resolutions until, say, March!
We had a pretty great New Year's. On New Year's Eve, as soon as Husband got off work, we high-tailed it out of town to get down to Nashville. We stayed up until midnight Eastern time (but Nashville is Central...does that still count?) and went to bed. Early early, alarms went off and we got up and hit the road to New Orleans! My dad's alma mater, Cincinnati, played in the Sugar bowl. My parents were definitely going to go and the calendar fell in a good way for us to make it, too. Very quick trip as we were in town for less than 24 hours, but we had a GREAT time...even though we lost :(














Husband and me in front of the Superdome














My mom and me getting accessorized on Bourbon St.













U C!

















Cincinnati band

I PROMISE pictures of our master bedroom are coming. The painting is done and initial pictures taken, but I need to make the bed so I can take some of the furniture back in place for the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment