Thursday, January 21, 2010

Realization

I've made a shocking discovery. Are you ready? Are you sitting down? Probably. I don't know too many people who use the computer standing up. I digress, but what else is new?
My discovery: My life is pretty mundane. Let me see your shocked face! Don't get me wrong. I love my life. I love that I'm in a position right now to not do much of anything. It just makes for a boring time in the blog world! As I catch up on blogs in Google Reader, I just sit in amazement that everyone seems to have some kind of decorating project going on. How does THAT work? Maybe I should sign this blog up for Adsense. Even the other "life" blogs I read update almost daily without a day-to-day run down of what the writer ate for breakfast (I didn't) and how often they frequented the bathroom (about 3).
What's the point? I'm not much of a writer, so I choose not to blog day to day. We haven't done taxes yet, so we're not swimming in extra money, so I can't do a lot of projects I have cooking up in the ol' noodle. Therefore, please excuse my long absences.

No comments:

Post a Comment