Thursday, January 14, 2010

Service

I know many people's thoughts are rightfully with those currently in Haiti. It's hard for anyone this this country to even imagine what's going on there. How do you lose nothing? Ask those suffering from the recent earthquake. Even the poor in this country can't really imagine the poverty in Haiti.
I just wanted to post briefly if any readers feel so lead to donate their time or money, Week of Compassion is a great organization in which 100% of your donations will go directly toward those in Haiti. Other blogs I follow support Compassion, and judging by the number of times I see this mentioned, has to be legit as well. If you have some time and money, Church World Service supplies emergency kits for those in need. If you've never heard of these and are more comfortable, the Red Cross is always a good choice as well.
That's all for now, as I'm subbing tomorrow and it's definitely bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment