Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bedroom Makeover

I'm pronouncing the Master Bedroom generally done. There are still a handful of little things I'd like to get (a mirror being the biggest one, but with the current layout, there's nowhere for it), but I'm ready to officially update. Remember what it looked like when we first moved in?











































Now, obviously, we hung up some more art, but these are just the first pictures I saw. Nice, functional, but not personalized. We bought some new bedding, got some new night stands, and finally painted some blue stripes. Old news, right? With our tax refund, well, a small piece of our refund, we finished off buying bedroom furniture! We now have a brand new bed (and thanks to a bored, wonderful husband Euro pillows for some shams included in our bedding set), a tall dresser, and a long dresser. Now, the AFTERS!!!











































Don't look now, but I think we've got ourselves a real, grown-up bedroom!

And just because I'm mean, here's a teaser picture for our next project (which will hopefully get completed in another couple of weeks after my parents make an exchange :))

No comments:

Post a Comment