Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I have found Happiness

and it is called "impending Spring." I sat out on our patio yesterday with my laptop and soaked it all in. The air just smells like Spring. I took a picture of a robin that landed on a fence, but I haven't uploaded it.
File-Turdus-migratorius-002.jpg This will suffice :) Nothing says SPRING IS COMING like these guys hopping around.

The only problem with "impending Spring" is that it quickly leads to "impending swim suit season." I've always had issues with my tummy and being cooped up with junk food all winter has NOT helped that. The good news is I've been really good at taking walks this week. I'm going to start the Couch to 5K running program. The only reason I haven't done that this week is all the rain that was forecasted. Which, of course, hasn't happened during the day. Oh well. I'm being active. Next up is curbing this self-control since I tend to be in the mindset of "I worked out today. I can justify a cookie (or leftover candy or whatever)." Baby steps though. Baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment