Saturday, October 10, 2009

Decorating Again

I've decided I want to decorate my laundry room. Here's a board I've thrown together in about 15 minutes of a Google search. Still has a lot of work to do and absolutely nothing is finalized.
Laundry Room

What do y'all think? I'd only use one of the paint colors. The baskets would go along the shelf above the washer and dryer (which I'd L-O-V-E to lower so I could reach it more easily...not sure if that's possible though). The art is just for fun. There's a high stretch of empty wall space now. I thought either art or another, more usable shelf. BTW, the background behind "laundry" is a pale yellow. Polyvore doesn't always get a good save on images

1 comment:

  1. I like! I think the Laundry sign is particularly cute. :) Unless you really need the organization of an extra shelf, why not go for art? It'll make laundry a little more cheeriful experience. :)

    ReplyDelete