Monday, June 14, 2010

...And I love Hargis. HEY!

Last week, I made my almost annual trip to Chelsea, AL to counsel a group of wacky teenagers for the week at church camp. We filled our days with canoeing, swimming, fishing, family groups-ing, and corruption 101 (if you want to know, just ask :)). We spent the evenings dropping eggs, watching Glee, and worshipping an inclusive, loving God. Words can't describe the week I had. Reconciling what went on at camp with life at home is always difficult for me. Camp is such a fulfilling experience, especially this week, then you get thrown back into situations with people who haven't had that shared time. Too bad my trip home was too eventful for me to really reflect on everything. But that's another story for another day.







No comments:

Post a Comment